3nights 4 days
Victoria Falls – one of the seven natural wonders of the world – lies on Zimbian border, where the Zambezi River falls in a wide curtain of thundering water. Adventures include white water rafting sunset cruise on the Zambezi and falls tour on the Zambian side along the way, travelling with professional guides.
Overnight at David Livingstone
Upon your arrival our driver will be by the Livingstone airport to pick you and transfer you to David Livingstone safari lodge the lodge is located within the lush surrounds of the Zambezi River bank, aha The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa offers Victoria Falls accommodation nearby this impressive natural wonder of the world. Guests of this hotel near Livingstone are treated to the glorious nature’s cape, luxury bush accommodation in Zambia, and Zambezi River cruises.
This luxurious Zambia hotel with river-facing rooms ensures each guest enjoys the same serene views that once captivated David Livingstone, the intrepid explorer and missionary who was the first European to set eyes on the Falls.
Overnight at David Livingstone safari lodge
Guided tour of the falls Zambian side
Sunset cruise on the Zambezi river
Soft Drinks, bears, win, bottled water & light snacks during sunset cruise
Guided tour of the Victoria Falls. The Victoria Falls is the biggest and most renowned waterfalls in Zambia. At almost 2 kilometers wide and 103 meters deep, the Victoria Falls is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and it is a World Heritage site. At its peak that is after the rain season, it offers a stunning view of about 550,000 cubic meters of water per second. We will give you our historic and traditional information about this wonder of the world.
The Victoria Falls borders Zambia and Zimbabwe, with 85% of the Falls in Zambia and the Main Falls that comprises the other 15 % in Zimbabwe, hence the Tour is fully appreciated from both angles. After the tour of the falls you will be driven back to the hotel in readiness for sunset
In the afternoon at 16:00hrs you will be required to be at the hotel reception at AHA DAVID LIVINGSTONE SAFARI LODGE for your sunset cruise where you will have ample time to refresh, have snacks, wine and enjoy cool drinks as you watch the sunset the activity takes 2 hours approximately.
over night at david livingstone lodge
Return transfer to/from the hotel for the activity
In the morning at 07:30 you will be picked from the hotel reception for rafting Here you will get outfitted with the best in whitewater equipment, high float personal flotaion devices (PFDS) helmets and given a paddle and you'll walk into the Batoka Gorge with your guides. Your trip leader will give you a full and comprehensive safety briefing and your guides will instruct you in the art of paddling as a team. Your safety kayaker will show you what to do if you fall out. We run small personal trips, so you won't be out with the crowds.
The day is fun filled from start to finish running rapids with such names as "Morning Glory, Stairway to Heaven, Midnight Diner, The Mother and Oblivion". We relax for a sumptuous floating lunch mid trip and we'll get to chat and your guide will point out points of interest along the way. On conclusion Here you'll get a soft drink and we'll drive back to town dropping you at your hotel at the conclusion of your day.
After your breakfast in the morning the vehicle will be ready at the reception in readiness for your departure.
END OF TOUR